Sunday, March 09, 2008

Finaly some sense.

And I end up writing in this blog from time to time. Writing to you, only to me. And I get everything thats writen here as if it were a piece of me. Is this me, are all things we leave behind, forever changed, a message or a trail. Are you writing all of this to give, or because you took.

And I understand that the previous blogs have been very confusing. And in many ways, its just the way I think. Maybe a little distorted, but all perceptions are like that; personal and unique. So I dont expect to make sense. We already feel. feal. fill. So im not trying to awaken but to disrupt an already going process of perception in you. Of feeling, of making you change, react or think after you read this. Just think...

Remember your days already gone. Remember the memories, relieve your goals, and think: are you leaving behind a message or a trail, and what would you like to live behind? And after that thought think what would you like to do. And do it. And dont be afraid to just be you, because you can make the trail be a message. So grab from the world, and dont be afraid of doing so. Leave a trail as well as a message. Let your actions speak for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home