Friday, February 09, 2007

Meditating within a dream

I find my self dreaming. And I dispence all that I dream. I seek for them and there they are. I ask them what will they show me. I defy them in their unconsious contemplation of my consious being. We prepare, we disipate all and start meditating within my dream. It suddenly becomes obvious that I lay in bed, no longer dreaming, but traveling. Throughout all thought I travel and shake and experience the most reality shatering meditative state. Everything blows up larger and larger and then I forget.

Suddenly I find myself dreaming again. This time they are all cryptic dreams. Cryptic images of things to come, things that were things that are. I see them, I feel them and then disipate them. I seek them out and there they are. I ask if I did well. They "say" I did. And we carry on our practice.

This has been going on for two months. After the faun visited me and I dispached him because I needed to find Judge Sergio Cabrales (whoever he is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home